Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pinwheels are here! And they spin!



I received a big box of pinwheels in the mail on Friday, but that was the same day that the new Spa I'll be working at had their Grand opening so I was too busy to post until now! I'm happy to say the New Spa had a great grand opening, but hat also means I may not be doing quite as much design work. We'll see. Now onto the Pinwheels!


My daughter Bella, who is almost 3 now (WOW!) loves Pinwheels, she used to call them airplanes, but now knows that they are different. While we were out for a walk one day we saw some in a neighbors yard and it hit me all of a sudden, why not a coin? It would be a fun summer idea so I ran with it. That was last May (2007). Now after some re-designs they are finally here, at least at my house, I haven't seen the pre-sale for Geoswag yet.


As you can see there are 2 versions. A colorful pinwheel and a patriotic pinwheel. Geoswag is producing a rainbow colored Pinwheel, this was the one that my design was based off of. It's full of bright vibrant colors. My colorful version is not a rainbow, I played around with many color variations but in the end chose to use 4 colors. They remind me of Mardi Gras. My version is on satin silver and uses soft enamel. A total of 28 of this Artist Edition were produced of which 25 are for sale. See below for sale info.


My Patriotic version features glitter blue in the flag on the front side only. They are also on Satin Silver and only 28 of this Artist Edition were produced of which 25 are for sale.

All of my Artist Edition coins are trackable and share an icon with their store version counterparts. They are extremely limited and will NEVER be made again. These coins will be available first through my blog.

The set (1 of each) is available for $44.00 including shipping and handling in the USA, if you are OUTSIDE the USA an additional charge of $1.00 will be added. If you would like to purchase this set, please send an email to sales@wicksworksdesign.com, include the number of coins you would like, your country and a Paypal address for your invoice.

Thank you for your continued interest in my designs, I hope to have something new soon!

No comments: