Thursday, October 9, 2008

RARE SAMPLES for sale

Due to a family issue that has gotten worse I am forced to sell off some of my RARE NON-production Samples.

I will be listing these on ebay shortly unless I get some amazing offer via email (wicksworksdesign@gmail.com)

These are NON-production samples which means that they were not chosen for production in the styles listed.

1. The Ultimate Mystery Cache - Stonehenge - Bronze with Soft enamel this is one of only 2 samples produced. It is NOT trackable.

2. Geocacher on Board - Two-tone Polished Copper with Polished Gold this is one of only 2 samples produced. It is NOT trackable.

3. What was in your mailbox today V.1 Polished Gold with translucent RED enamel. Engraved Oakcoins. This is one of only 2 samples produced. It is NOT trackable.






4. Lizard. Lizard. Imitation Hard Enamel (Red) on Polished Nickel - This has the ORIGINAL backside, not the one that was produced and sold. It was originally supposed to have a map of the world on the back of the 3 lizards, but due to a problem at the mint this was changed. This is one of only 2 samples produced. It is only for 1 coin, the Red one. It is NOT trackable.

I would not part with these unless I absolutely had no other choice. These coins have been in protective sleeves since I received them. They have been a part of my portfolio and have traveled to many events and gatherings. They show the evolution of my workmanship. I will not be able to take any NEW pictures of these until tomorrow, however if I have some currently and you'd like to see them I am happy to share them.

No comments: