Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tags for Babies 2009


I have redesigned my Tags for Babies for 2009 and am now taking orders for them. As you can see there are three color choices this year, Pink for the little girls in your life, Blue for the little boys, and Purple because it is the March of Dimes color!

Each tag will be $5.25 this includes shipping and handling. Every penny over costs will go to the March of Dimes via my fundraising page at www.marchforbabies.org/Wicks_Angels you can also make a direct donation there if you prefer not to buy a tag.


There are 2 ways you can purchase these tags this year. For those who prefer paypal you can send a payment to me at Tagofthemonth@gmail.com Make sure to include the following information:
# & color of Tags you'd like
Your pathtags.com forum name
Your REAL name and address.

For those who prefer to send a check or money order (this allows for a little more money to go to the March of Dimes because there are no paypal fees) Please make it out to me,

Jennifer Wicks
PO Box 6362
Aiken SC 29804

If you send me a check or money order please include:
# & color of Tags you'd like
Your pathtags.com forum name
Your REAL name and address.

PLEASE ALSO email me at WicksWorksDesign@gmail.com and let me know to be watching for it. I will add your name to my database and check off when your payment comes.

I will take orders until March 13th and then place the final order once I have confirmed that all orders are in, no later than March 20th. Once the tags are paid for I will begin making deposits into the fundraising site.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A NOTE ADDED TO MY SITE WITH YOUR DONATION PLEASE INCLUDE THAT NOTE WITH YOUR PAYMENT!!!

Last year pathtaggers helped me raise more than $625 towards my final $1900+ collection!!!! This year I aim to fundraise $2200!!! We can do it!!! Together we can all help save babies!

If you have any questions please feel free to drop me an email at WicksWorksDesign@gmail.com

Thanks so much!!!

No comments: