Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Lizards are here!!!

I'm so excited...after more than a year of waiting they are finally here, and completely sold out at Hogwild Stuff!!!

I heard rumors that these little guys made their debut at GW6, unfortunately I wasn't there to see their big reveal! Mine however arrived yesterday!!! I am sooooo thrilled to see how they turned out. Hogwild Stuff did a GREAT job getting these produced. I have a VERY limited number of these sets. ONLY 15 exist in my color scheme in fact. ONLY 10 sets of mine will be available for sale right now. Because these are so limited I will not be charging my regular $15.00/coin fee. I'm sorry. Please understand that this design went through over 26 re-designs (that was my last numbered version, I gave up counting after that). I did these all by hand and trying to get them to fit just right, well it's was beyond frustrating. So my price for this Limited Artist Edition is $60.00 per set. If you would like a set please drop me an email.

No comments: