Thursday, June 5, 2008

Web updates, designs & more.

In case you haven't noticed my website has had some updates. This was excruciatingly time consuming!!! I use the Yahoo site builder because they are my host. I have frontpage, but the yahoo one was a whole lot easier, until recently. I've been a bit annoyed that I had to move every image every time I added more to the page. I've looked at gallery programs but honestly, I'm just not that technologically advanced yet! So I thought back and remembered tables. So I've been putting all the designs into tables so all I have to move is the tables. Seems easy enough. Apparently there is some bug in the site builder because I would add an image and it would crash. Id get back in, rinse and repeat until I got fed up enough to hard boot down my computer and start all over again. This happened many, many times...grrrrr

But, as a result, the site it nicer, I hope!

I have been very very busy lately between organizing the Tag of the Month and regular orders, but I did notice some of my completed work in the galleries!


And lastly I've received the NEW art for the Pinwheels!!!!! They have a new petal and will spin symmetrically! I am SOOOOO excited about these!

No comments: